logo

Monday, April 9, 2012

Chia Seeds - Health Benefits for Lazy PeopleChia Seeds Health Benefits an

Chia Seeds - Health Benefits for Lazy People

Chia Seeds Health Benefits an> Chia Seeds - Health Benefits for Lazy People

Chia Seeds Health Benefits and "Laziness"

Do you think of yourself as a lazy person? Probably not. You most likely think of yourself as hard working and responsible. But what if I asked you if you were prepared to make huge sacrifices to met your health goals? Change your lifestyle dramatically? Spend hours preparing special meals that your kids turn up their noises at? Forfeit simple parties like dining out with friends, sharing dessert with a loved one, or snacking at the movies?

Even just thinking about having to do all of that makes me feel exhausted. My health is important to me, but I know myself too well: I just don't have the willpower that's required by some of these extreme diets and health plans you hear about nowadays.

If that makes me lazy, so be it! But here's the good news...

...being lazy doesn't mean I have to be overweight, unhealthy, or out of shape.

Because who said that it has to be hard to meet our fitness goals? Life is hard enough already without adding an additional later of complexity! But here I am, at a healthy weight for my age and size, waking up early with tons of energy, feeling fit and alive. My hair and nails are strong, which shows I have plenty of B vitamins, and my skin is glowing. I get all the omega-3 fatty acids I need, without ever going near a fish oil pill. I feel good...and no, I don't run 12 miles a day or work out obsessively! And I eat pretty much whatever I want...well, within reason!

What's my secret?

Chia seeds. Health benefits for lazy people, as I like to call them!

Chia seeds are not some fad diet or so-called miracle weight loss pill. This health food is a 100% natural whole grain. It has no documented serious negative side effects, and does not cause an unhealthy, rapid weight loss or sudden change in hormone levels.

Why on earth do I call myself lazy for enjoying chia seeds health benefits?

The reason I call myself lazy (with my tongue firmly in my cheek) is that chia seeds are so ready and convenient to use. They require no preparation; they can be eaten any time, anywhere. They are easy to find and buy online, they are inexpensive, and moreover they don't even need to be ground like flax seeds!

You may be wondering, if chia seeds health benefits are really so easy to come by, are they effective and long lasting.

The answer is yes. This little seed has been around for thousands of years and was used by the ancient Mayans for endurance and health.

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More